Apostille/Authentication of Documents Service
How to File
- Complete the Department of State’s Apostille and Notarial Certificate Request Form.
- Enclose the document to be authenticated or certified. An original certified copy or certificate of status of a public document is required. A photocopy is not acceptable. Notarized documents must contain a full notarial statement and the original notary public's signature, stamp and seal. A photocopy is not acceptable.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope with the requestor’s name and address listed as both sender and recipient; OR
- A pre-paid, pre-addressed air bill with requestor’s name and address listed as both sender and recipient.
- Include payment.
- Mail application, documentation, and payment to the Division of Corporations' Apostille Section.
Acceptable Types of Documents
What if my document isn’t listed?
Download Mobile Apostille Order Form:
Fill & Upload Mobile Apostille Order Form Here:
Please select one of contact form 7 for display.